To our Valued Guests,
We are looking forward to your upcoming visit. We want your visit to be everything you expect. To that end, we would like to update you on area closures and some new hotel policies.
With 145 active cases currently, Alpine is only now experiencing its first wave of COVID 19 cases. Some closures and service changes at local restaurants and businesses are likely. We advise calling ahead to check with specific businesses in regard to hours and services.
Big Bend National Park will be closed to ALL entry beginning July 2nd. https://www.nps.gov/bibe/index.htm
All state parks, that can be, are open for day use and limited camping. Day pass and camping reservations are require. Reservations can be made online or by calling. Click here for more information: https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/
McDonald Observatory remains closed until further notice. The Museum of the Big Bend at Sul Ross will be reopening on Tuesday July 14th.
As per Governor Abbott’s order all Bars are to remain closed and are only allowed to offer Take-Out or delivery as Texas cases continue to climb. Our bar at the Century still remains closed at this time.
Due to the local increase of cases, some restaurants may be closed for cleaning or may only be offering Take-Out. At this time, The Century Bar and Grill is only open for Take-Out. Hours of operation may vary due to the slow pace of business too. Please visit our Facebook page for immediate updates, hours, and menu changes: www.facebook.com/CenturyBarAndGrill/.
For your safety and the safety of our staff the hotel has implemented the following changes.
– Masks are REQUIRED in all public areas (outside your hotel room).
– We are not offering daily housekeeping service for multi-night stays.
– We are no longer offering our grab and go breakfast or self serve coffee in the morning.
– To minimize contact, our front desk will be practicing social distancing by offering self check in and self check out.
– To help prevent the spread of COVID 19, we ask that you not congregate in public areas, including the lobby, patio, and TV room.
– Our pool, at the Maverick Inn, will remain closed until further notice.
– On request of our local health authority, any guest who becomes ill during their stay will be asked to leave within 12 hours.
– At this time we are NOT accepting Cash payments for any room, retail, or restaurant purchases.
Please contact our front desk at 432-837-2800 for any other questions.
The Holland Hotel