Located in the Heart of Far West Texas, Alpine is a small city with a genuine old west vibe and entertainment available year round. There’s even a railroad leading directly to Alpine from both the east and the west.
- Cinco de Mayo, Alpine – May
- Fourth of July, Alpine/Fort Davis – July
- Viva Big Bend Music Festival, Alpine – July
- Marfa Lights Festival, Marfa – September
- Trans-Pecos Festival of Music + Love, Marfa – September
- Chinati Weekend, Marfa – October
- ARTWALK, Alpine – November
- Alpine Cowboys Baseball at Kokernot Field
- Big Bend Brewing Company: Co-founded, but no longer affiliated with, Charles Mallory and Family, the owners of the Holland Hotel and Maverick Inn.
- Historic Murphy Street: Galleries, Boutiques and Dining
- Museum of the Big Bend
- Renowned Food Trucks with International offerings
- Granada Theatre: Live Music
- GO BIG BEND! We are now offering convenient guided day trips for our guests to enjoy the best of Big Bend National Park and more! Choose from Boquillas and Hot Springs, Big Bend West and Big Bend East.
- Marfa: Chinati Foundation, Ballroom, Galleries and Fine Dining
- Fort Davis: McDonald Observatory, Fort Davis Historic Site
- Terlingua: Entrance to Big Bend National Park, Ghost Town and Chili Cookoff
Have any questions? Want to make a reservation? Curious about the goings on in Alpine this weekend?
Give us a call at (432) 837-2800 or